Top 114+ WhatsApp status on attitude | for bestie and close friend

Top 114+ WhatsApp status on attitude

As we know nowadays being in deactive at social media like you abnormal. The people uploading their pictures and their experiences.

Nowadays being not active with your status it's just like deactive account. If you upload normal status while your friend uploading some cool status.

It's looks like because your friend gaining a lot of attention of its followers but you don't. After All your followers or group members start avoiding you.

So, today i have been come to you to save from this problem. Well i am going to share top 50 cool WhatsApp status on attitude

Let's dig into the world of status

Top 50 cool WhatsApp status on attitude

  • If being Hot is a Crime ARREST ME!
  • I don’t have haters, just fans in denial.
  • You were born to fit in. I was born to stand out.
  • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  • I let my haters be my motivators.
  • He said to be cool but I’m already coolest.
  • I am the greatest, I said that even before I was.
  • I don’t like to take the right decision, I take decisions and make them right.
  • A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get anywhere till you change it.
  • No one cares until you are famous!!
  • If people treated you like an option, leave them like a choice.
  • Success is the by-product of your attitude.
  • If life gives you lemons, add vodka and have a party!
  • I’m not a second option, you either choose me or lose me
  • They told me I couldn’t that’s why I did
  • I never lose. Either I win or I learn
  • You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES not both
  • Be a warrior not a worrier
  • You have to be ODD, to be number ONE
  • Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY’
  • These times are so hard, and they’re getting even harder
  • The greatest pleasure in life is doing
  • Don’t run after him who tries to avoid you..!
  • I’m just a mirror for you, You are good, I’m best, You are bad, I’m worst.
  • I don’t care what you think of me! Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on..
  • I will continue my life the way I dream it, and not the way others want it to be.
  • I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  • I was cool – until global warming made me hot.
  • I am the one who can give you surprises and shocks at the same.
  • I’m free – I’m free, An’ I’m waiting for you to follow me.
  • Think like a proton, always positive.
  • A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
  • Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
  • I do good but I am not an angel. I do sin, but I am not a devil.
  • If you seek peace, then always be ready for a war.
  • We are all born mad. Some remain so.
  • Don’t play with me! Because I know I can play better than you.
  • Change ‘ONE DAY’ into ‘TODAY!
  • Legends don’t die… I am a living example!
  • Your attitude may hurt me but mine can kill you.
  • Positive anything is better than a negative nothing.
  • Hope is a waking dream.
  • A positive attitude turns I can’t & I won’t, into I have & I will!
  • I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.
  • Obviously, girls run the world.
  • Be fearless, be kind, be you.
  • I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone’s had.
  • When people stare you, make sure it is because of a wonderful reason.
  • A woman knows what is best for her either by intuition or instinct.
  • It’s My Life My Rules.

Top 50 unique WhatsApp status on attitude

  • Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
  • Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
  • I will win not immediately, but Definitely.
  • I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
  • When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta… No one says I’m fantastic.
  • Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.
  • Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you
  • Attitude tells you how strong are you. 
  • Besides gravity, nothing keeps me down
  • I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not
  • When someone makes you an option, make them a memory
  • May my enemies live a long life to see my success
  • Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you
  • Yes I’m smiling, but you’re not the reason anymore
  • I don’t want to get attached to anyone, anymoreSuccess all depends on the second letter
  • Rejection can be a new start for new amazing life. 
  • If your attitude is right, you will succeed
  • Leadership begins with the right attitude
  • Live a life where happiness is a precondition
  • See Rejection as a Redirection
  • Keep your attitude in your pocket. 
  • Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!
  • Don’t run after him who tries to avoid you..!
  • Failure decides how long you will stay at your destination. 
  • I’m just a mirror for you, You are good, I’m best, You are bad, I’m worst.
  • If you don’t control your attitude, then it will control you
  • Life is all about possibilities with a positive attitude
  • NEVER NEVER GIVEN UP
  • Don’t think about what might go wrong think about what could go right
  • When you feel like quitting, think about why you started
  • Train your brain to see great in everything
  • Things won’t get better unless you think better
  • Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous
  • Note to self – I’m going to make you so proud
  • Don’t stop until you’re proud
  • Never underestimate me because I am more than you think
  • My silence is my attitude
  • Being single is my attitude
  • It’s cool being me
  • I know I am always…SPECIAL
  • Eyes down dam, you are watching a VIP
  • I´m sexy and I know it!
  • Be a Badass with a good ass.
  • You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status.
  • Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
  • Don’t Study me. You won’t Graduate!
  • Me? Weird? B*tch Please! I am Limited Edition.
  • 5’2 my height but my attitude 6’1.
  • My circle is small because I am onto quality, not quantity.
  • Go ahead. Laugh, love, cry. Do whatever it takes to make you feel alive. I need a six month holiday, twice a year.

Top 14 stylish whatsapp status on attitude

  • Friends are the family we chose.
  • Attitude is in my pocket but sometimes i wear him as a cap on my head.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.
  • You can never plan the future by the past.
  • Genius can exist everywhere inside her, him, them, you and also inside me, so don't understand me a foolish person. 
  • Make yourself a master not servant of your life. 
  • A shared adventure is a better adventure!
  • Few comfort = whole life waste
  • Forget what you feel, remember what you deserve.
  • The way you speak to yourself matters, a lot.
  • Damn it, i losed mind in toilet. 
  • Please don't understand me an idiot because i am mad. 
  • Believe in yourself not in phone. 
  • My life battery is low but attitude is my charger. 


I hope you like WhatsApp status and hope you found the perfect status for your WhatsApp.

If you have any queries suggestions or questions relating to our topic then please leave a comment below.

Thanks for giving your valuable time.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.