50+ Best Instagram Captions and Selfie Quotes for Your Photos

50+ Best Instagram Captions and Selfie Quotes for Your Photos


While a picture can tell a thousand words, words can enhance a picture by telling a story, providing context, or adding an air of mystery. Instagram captions can help complete your Instagram post and make it awesome. You might add an Instagram caption to direct customers to your bio link, share selfie quotes, or increase social media engagement. In this article, you’ll learn what an Instagram caption is, why you should use one, and tips for writing the best Instagram captions. You’ll even find a list of cool Instagram captions you can use for your photos and make your photograph like book which tell story.

I know what your next question. And that is

What is an Instagram Caption and why it is needed?

So, Guys Instagram caption is a written description or explanation about the Instagram photo to provide more context. Instagram captions can include emojis, hashtags, and tags.
Instagram caption help your audience to found interest of yours and if they like they can like, comment or even start you follow.
This tick is prove to be very useful for you if you want to grow your followers. 

How to Write Instagram Captions

1. Ask for anything to your audience 

Posts with the most engagement tend to have Instagram captions that ask for something. You might ask for friend tags such as “tag a friend who’d love this camera ” You could also use your Instagram caption to ask a question such as “What do you think of this look?” or "how does feel after watching this?"  And of course, you can ask for a purchase by asking people to click the link in the bio. By asking for something, you engage your audience and strengthen your relationship to them. All good Instagram captions get people talking, sharing, or buying.

2.Limit of Instagram Caption Character

The Instagram caption character limit is 2,200 characters. How many words is 2,200 characters? About 330 words, give or take depending upon your desire.
Take advantage of this character limit every now and then. Some days you might choose to write an Instagram caption with a string of emojis, but other days you might decide to share a story. With 2,200 characters, you can clearly communicate context to complete your Instagram post.

50 Best Instagram Captions to Use for Your Photos

Best Caption Attitude

  • Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat
  • Details make up perfection and perfection isn't a detail.
  • Hey buddy, look down! 🤨 You are talking to your highness... 🤣
  • Constantly talking isn't necessarily communication. - Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
  •  I am a solo flyer with the strongest wings of joy and happiness. 🤗

  • Hey girls... 💃 Never call me up for a date. Because I'm never punctual. 😂
  •  Find the lightning in you. It strikes with silence but destroys what it aims, making its presence felt with a trigger of mind
  • If you don’t like my attitude quit talking to me.

Best Caption for peace 

  • You can regret a lot of things but you’ll never regret being kind
  • Do whatever makes you happiest
  • “Having the dream is easy, making it come true is hard” – Serena Williams
  • Decluttering my life like Marie Kondo
  • If I were rich, I’d pull a Netflix and spend $100 million on my Friends
  • In 2019, I want to be as Insta famous as an egg and as ageless as Paul Rudd
  • Can’t hear, can’t speak, can’t see.
  • “Be heroes of your own stories” – Constance Wu
  • “Hella fine and it works every time” – Ariana Grande
  • My life is as crooked as Rami Malek’s bowtie


    Best Caption for Motivation

    • We did it!
    • Work hard then work harder
    • Hustlin’
    • When daydreams become reality
    • Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms
    • The impossible is now possible
    • Perseverance pays… a lot!
    • It wasn’t always easy but it’s worth it
    • Pursue your passion and you’ll never work a day in your life
    • Entrepreneur life

    Best Caption for Fun

    • Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
    • They say don’t try this at home…so I went to my friends home!
    • My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
    • Friday, my second favorite F word.
    • Wine + dinner = winner
    • Stomach: I will now demonstrate a blue whale’s mating call.
    • If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
    • They say: Do what you love and the money will come to you. Just ordered pizza, now I am waiting…
    • For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
    • Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.
    • When nothing goes right, go left.
    • A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.

    Best Short Caption

    • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
    • Be happy, it drives people crazy.
    • No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
    • Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands – just like best friends!
    • Another fine day ruined by responsibilities…
    • I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.
    • Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
    • You never know what you have until you have cleaned your house.
    • Fear is stupid. So are regrets

    4 comments:

    1. Why do you use blogger and why do you use evernote logo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Bro.. Thanks for asking
        Basically i am doing this for solving teenager problem related social media and academic

        So if you have any suggestions toward our blog..
        Then please give your feedback sir

        Ask2bro

        Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. generatorfollowers.co

      ReplyDelete

    Powered by Blogger.